There are many of programs that open the doors for immigrants but navigating through them can be perplexing. This is where an immigration consultant can help steer your case for that legal entry to Canada.
Statistics reveal that between now and 2023, Canada will welcome more than one million new immigrants! Canada leads as a nation that offers opportunities to refugees and other categories of migrants under four broad categories. What many do not know is that there are about 80 different programs under which new immigrants can qualify based on individual skill set and experience.
More often than not, people usually pursue just one or two categories of these entry paths without researching or looking into all other avenues that could be available to them. Many intending immigrants focus primarily on the Express Entry pool and work hard to garner the scores that would qualify them. However, despite efforts many may not make that score which can be disappointing.
There are many number of programs that open the doors for immigrants but navigating through them can be perplexing. This is where an immigration consultant can help steer your case for that legal entry to Canada.
Hiring a consultant or lawyer will mean additional fees to your immigration case. But immigration consultants with their thorough knowledge of all the programs available, an expert’s view on your abilities can provide the assistance that you require. They know how to avoid pitfalls that can save you both time and money by averting rejection of your application, a request for more evidence and papers or visa denials.
Why You Should Consider hiring a Consultant
- Immigration consultants are licensed by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) to assist individuals in their application.
- While it is possible to complete your application yourself and make use of the plethora of online resources, you should know that immigration cases are complex. There are provincial requirements and gaps in laws that can be explored by a consultant to assist your application.
- Immigration consultants and lawyers are well educated and tested individuals who regularly kept abreast of latest developments and amendments in immigration procedures made by the Canadian immigration authorities.
- They ensure that individuals submit not only the right application for the right program but also help create a strong application with their experience.
- Immigration consultants and lawyers know and see how immigration lawyers view and evaluate cases and what kind of documents and submissions appeals to them.
- They are able to assist applicants to maximize their chances. You could be limiting yourself if you oversee the immigration process because of your minimal knowledge of the entire process.
- They are able to evaluate the facts of each individual case and advise you on your probability of obtaining the immigrant benefit you seek.
- They enhance case efficiency and risk reduction and can help you to compile a valid and complete application the first time around.
When searching for a lawyer or a consultant, exercise due diligence before hiring one. Beware of immigration centers or lawyers who advertise the lowest price possible. They might not put the type of expertise or commitment into your case that will be necessary for you to obtain the desired result.
Don’t get into analysis paralysis and miss your chance of immigrating or bringing in your loved ones successfully.
For questions and enquiries on your immigration concerns, or to speak to one of our licensed and immigration consultants, visit: immigrantlife.ca/Canada
You can listen to the full episode of the podcast here. Episode 54